decoration ideas for 80s party

decoration ideas for 80s party

hey guys, as you can see behind me, i've gotthis beautiful wall of rolling stone magazine covers. this is actually an art project that's beenabout a year and a half, two years in the making. i got an idea from a friend who had wallpaperedhis entire apartment in rolling stone wallpaper. the night that i saw it, i went home and boughta box of a bunch of rolling stones. i've had this box sitting in my apartmentsand moving with me for years now. when my friend vindhya came up and visitedme, i decided to just make it a fun art project for the day.


she's super artsy, and so i wanted to leveragethat and just make something that was really interesting to put on my wall besides allthe comforters and random other stuff i have up on my walls that were being used for acoustictreatment. up on this wall i have musical artists specifically. big-name hip-hop artists like tupac, and eminem,dr. dre, and people who have been influential to me, along with a bunch of other randomartists. i know deadmau5 is on there, bob dylan's onthere, kurt cobain is on there. all these random people that i've really enjoyedlistening to and just have influenced me and my musical style.


so i took a lot of footage while we were settingthis thing up and i just cut together a bunch of the footage with a new track that i'vebeen working on and so i hope you guys enjoy it. run it. man i need better style. what, what's wrong with the pajama pants though? alright guys, well, i hope you enjoyed that. if you did, leave a like, leave a commentbelow about what you thought about it, subscribe for more videos with similar content, moreof my music in the future.


i'm trying to release more consistently because,you know, it's the new year, gotta try to stick to those resolutions. i'll see you guys in the next video.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: