decoration ideas teachers day

decoration ideas teachers day

subscribe intellectual indies and press the bell icon and never miss any update hello friends my name is sahil khanna,you are watching intellectual indies and today is teachers day first of i would like to wish all teachers,happy teachers day..if any one of you is teaacher then happy teachers day before starting i would like to wish my teachers happy teachers day,first is neha mam thanks a lot ma,you made me logical i read anything in logical way,its just because of you i used to observe things from always,anything we study whats the science behind that why is that even happening i still remember you taught a chapter about space i still remember each and everything of that as we observed everything logically..so thanks alot


next sir is anil kumar you taught me computers,i am good in this coding thing is just because of you i am not in touch with you but i still praise you like before you taught me how to go deep into coding,how to understand this coding thing i still remember when every person used to mug up and you told me you are going right,understand it first he was the teacher who changed the difiniton of teacher in my mind you taught us like a afriend there was no inferiority complex in telling you that there is a problem,how to solve it..so thanks alot sir next is amit thapiyal..thanks alot sir


you taught me how to score marks,,there is a story may be u dont remember..you taught me indirectly how to score marks ashutosh was a guy..university topper they showed me that see how he writes the paper and look at yours..you have to givw it like this i still remember in first 2 semester sir used to check my copy..draw a line here,here make graphs and charts in this way i scored good marks in btech so thanks sir..now lets go to mba first teacher who made a impact in my life was ritu panna mam thanks ma..you unlocked my hidden potential today i am able to make this video and all is because of you..i still remember in your class i used to sing songs in stage


i used to occupy stage for an hour..the confidence that was building up was just because of your class your way of teaching was different,never seen it before i still remember where we made presentation on how to relate management topics with mahabharat you praised our topic too..if you have seen any of my video..the technique i am using is learnt from you so thanks..next is gunjan rana mam you also taught me many things..you even dont know about it see my neck doesnt move when i speak you put up many things in my mind subconsciously like not to do this and this

Subscribe to receive free email updates: