bedroom decorating ideas with fairy lights

bedroom decorating ideas with fairy lights

i've been on youtube for quite a whilenow and i realize i have never shown you guys my place. this year i'm finallyready to open up to you guys and share more but behind the scenes i feel like iput so much pressure on myself as a youtuber to keep everything nice andperfect are you guys ready i don't think i am but okay let's go oh my god i am soexcited to finally show you guys my bedroom in today's video i'm going toshow you guys a bedroom transformation i'm going to take out some of myfurniture and replace it and different ways that i decorate my bedroom i lovemy subscribers and i love giving back so be sure to subscribe my channel so youcould join this month's giveaway and


also be sure to give this video a bigthumbs up if you're enjoying this video so far so without further ado let's getstarted i'm really messy i am not perfect idon't have the perfect organization system i still have my suitcases fullclothes from my previous trips and my bed is just looking kind of tragic i'mreally happy i have this full-size bed bella is sleeping and taking a nap rightnow on top i have two decorative pillows these two are from target and nabelais my room kind of messy are you afraid to even look at me are you embarrassedfor us are you embarrassed that aunty allie is the complete slobalrighty are you guys ready to speed


clean my room with me let's go so i live here in san francisco half a13 by 13 bedroom it's a large space and one of my biggest struggles is justknowing what furniture matches with what so i have a lot of mismatched furnituremy walls are a space in color but i feel like i have a great palette to work withso my bet is such a big focal point of my bedroom and right now it's justlooking kind of plain and drop so i thought you find to add a pop of colorlike a pastel pink an easy way to update your bedroom and if i change you haveyour bed covers or duvet so i got this one from pottery barn it's a beautifulpastel pink color and right now it's


looking a little bit drab i'm excited tochange it up it's so happylinen curtains that i just picked up and i think it'd be really nice for thespring and summer time because it's so airy and it lets in a lot of light we have mismatched hangers it getsreally messy very quickly having the same colored hangers just tieseverything together it makes everything look a lot more cleaner and more minimal yes㶠i hope you guys enjoyed thisbedroom makeover i had so much fun redecorating my bedroom and just addingnew things to stylize my room it would


mean so much to me if you guys couldtake a screenshot of today's video and share with me on social mediai love seeing who tunes in to my videos every week since today is my birthday ithought it'd be the perfect time to share this personal aspect of my lifewith you guys be sure to click on the i button over here and vote on what videoyou want me to make next in this bedroom series and also comment down below andlet me know what does your bedroom look like i love you guys so so much and iwill see you guys next time bye

Subscribe to receive free email updates: