bedroom decorating ideas victorian

bedroom decorating ideas victorian

hi, i'm autumn, and i'm the pb teen student stylist winner. i'm from texas. my style really does reflect my personality because i have the very girly side, which includes ballet, and at the same time, i do like to play guitar, like, i love hard rock, and i love doing rock climbing because it's kind of like a challenge for me, and i like reaching the top and feeling like i did it. i'm definitely a cat person, because i love my kitten, shiny. my space is unique because i share it with my sister, but my sister lets me take over the decorating, but i definitely do have a preference when it comes to how my room looks, so, i do want to express my style, and she lets me.


i would describe my style as victorian rocker. it's kind of like shabby chic, but with an edge, kind of like the rock music theme with kind of a girly side. my favorite things in my room are my elephants, my chandelier, my mannequin, my desk, and my guitar. well as you guys can tell, my style is very explosive, lots of color, and i do enjoy my style as being very victorian and rocker, and my style is me.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: