living room decorations in kenya

living room decorations in kenya

okay i know guys, probably the best whip you'veever seen in your life. hey guys! it's jennifer and welcome back to my roommakeover series! in my past 2 videos in this series you guyshave seen me repaint my room and put in all the furniture and all the big changes andthen you guys saw me reorganize my room - organization tips and tricks and storage ideas. i would definitely recommend watching those2 videos before you watch this so you're all caught up on how my room is lookin. and then in this video i'm finally going tobe decorating.


i'm showing you guys a bunch of diys, things that i just did to decorate, so stay tunedto see how all the awesomeness goes down. i need to stop. and then the fourth and last video in this series is going to be my final room tour so stick around. i'm really proud of


Subscribe to receive free email updates: