cath kidston bedroom decorating ideas

cath kidston bedroom decorating ideas

pb teen what's important to you? asia and hannah what's important to you?family, friends, music... what matters to you?sports, education, art... what inspires you?being healthy, going green, doing my part, hi, i'm asia, and i'm hannah, and we're sisters, yes, school's important to me right now, i'm trying to get into college next year, which is difficult, ha ha. my school has a really good academic program, like they have classes that some schools don't have. we get to like, do a lot of projects all the time which is fun. the teachers are cool, they're fun because they're sort of just like, friends.


family is really important to us, we have a huge family, it's kind of fun, getting to work with my sister and being around her, family is really important because like, you can go to them whenever you're having issues or whatever. i have this door in my bedroom, and whenever i have like people over, like even if they just stop by real quick, they like ask to sign my door because there's tons of signatures all over it, like just like random stuff on it, like peoples' names and the dates of things happening, and stuff, and it's just like, i don't know, like a souvenir i guess i guess you could call it, of just like, people, memories, i guess, i don't know it's like hard to explain. will you take it with you to college, like four years from now? i want to, if my mom will let me.she probably will. and then you wrote on it, like "hannah loves asia, her sister, not the continent" or something.


what inspires you...don't, like, forget how lucky you are for having your family, and just love them every single day, what matters to you...you never know, like, what's gonna happen, so you just gotta, like, what's it called, like treasure them? what's important to you...she's like part of me i guess.cheese in my macaroni, ha ha, cheese in my macaroni! means the world to us.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: