bedroom decorating ideas lavender

bedroom decorating ideas lavender

what’s up guys? it’s aileen. today i thought i’d show you a quick littletour of my desk. this is where i work almost all the time. somebody requested that i do a “how to organize your study desk” videoso i thought it would be a fun thing to show you where i work, how i organize my things, andwhere the magic happens. first of all, this chair that i’m sittingin is like my favorite chair ever.


i talked about it on my november favoritesvideo. it’s just so comfortable and so sturdy, i can sit here all day and not get tired ofit. usually right in front of me, i have my laptop. i do all my work here, blah, blah, blah: laptop. to my right i usually have my planner. this is my muji 2016 planner. this is what i use to get an overview of what i have to do thisweek.


here i put things i have to do during the week. and here i put what i need to focus on, whatmy goals for the week are. over here i have a notepad of my daily to-dolist. this is where i put down everything that i need to do during the day,starting from most important to the least important. i had an original notepad that came with thiscute little clipboard and i ran out of that paper,


but i found a new notepad to go with it. i really enjoy having my daily to-dos. when i’m done i just rip it off, throw itaway, and then start out the next day. here is an acrylic stand that i got off amazon. it’s actually bigger than i’d like but i bought it, so i’m gonna use it. here i have “what i know for sure” byoprah, this is one of my favorite books. i just keep it here because it gives me goodvibes,


and i enjoy reading the quotes from here. this is a notebook that i use to take notes on meetings and calls and video ideas, justrandom thoughts. this is my morning pages notebook, if youguys have watched my morning pages video. this is maybe my 7th or 8th morning pagescomposition notebook. i love morning pages. and back here i just have some scratch paper. it’s really cute. this is from when i was


in elementary school. i found it and i like it, and i just use itwhen i need to use scrap paper. here i keep my collection of muji pens. i absolutely love muji pens. this is like half of my collection, but theseare my most used pens. i like switching up the colors whenever ido morning pages and that kind of thing. i have some scissors, sharpies, highlighters,and a ruler, just for my writing needs. here’s a candle that my friend jazz made. you guys might know her as “life by jazz”.


it says “love over fear”. i don’t really burn candles, but just thesaying makes me happy. it’s a really nice reminder to keep on mydesk. this is a cell phone holder that i got fromjapan. it’s made from a really light wood. i bought it at a street market. i thought it would be cute to put post-its in there and be organizedin that way. over here i keep a post-it that says:


“the action is here.” it’s just a little reminder for myself tofocus on the present moment and handle the work that i have in front ofme. if you guys listen to “magic lessons”, the podcast by elizabeth gilbert, you’llknow where this is from. this is just a saying that inspires me andempowers me to get to work. over here i have this new diffuser. it’s a yuzu citrus fragrance diffuser bybloom. i just got this a couple days ago but i’mobsessed with the smell.


it really smells so fresh and sweet, and it makes me very energizedand excited to work on my desk. this is my lamp. it’s an led lamp that i really love becauseof its shape: it looks like a lily flower. i talked about this in my november favoritesso you can check it out there as well. and there you have it: a tour of my studydesk or work desk. i will post the links to where i got everything in the descriptionso if you’re curious, you can check it out there.


thank you guys so much for watching, and i’llsee you in the next one. bye!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: