BATHROOM REMODEL 3D

BATHROOM REMODEL 3D

hey everyone, i've been looking around onfacebook lately and seeing that a lot of my friends are getting married and having kids. so i decided to start my own youtube channel. i just bought this brand new table for my3d printer that's coming in the mail in a few weeks, but i don't think it quite looksgood where it is. so my plan is to recreate my entire room in cad, move my table virtually, and see what looks good that way, thus saving myself alot of time. let's get started.


hey everyone, so i finally finished. it took me about three months, which is a little bit longer than i anticipated, but uh everything's perfect down to the last detail, so let's move the table and see how it looks. well that kind of looks like shit, so i think i'm going to leave the table where it is,


but thanks for watching.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: