living room wall decor at kohl's

living room wall decor at kohl's

so the first thing that you notice when youenter my room is my bed because it is quite big. um i chose all white bedding so that mybed would stay neutral when i feel like changing the other dã©cor around my room. my duvet and bed skirtis from target and my sheet set is from costco. the two furry pillows are from joanns a coupleof years ago and then i just have my pillow pet here that i’ve had for forever so it’skind of destroyed now but its still pretty cute so. and then i have some fleece blankets herebecause i get cold all the time so i always need those. i don’t have a headboard or anythingso i just made this geometric thing with washi tape , so i’ll link the tutorial for that inthe description box if you want to go check that out. and that’s about it for my bed. movingright next to it is my nightstand. i got my


nightstand off craigslist but it was originallyfrom pier one and then i just painted it white. and i got the knobs from pier one imports,they actually have really cute knobs there and a bunch of them are always on clearanceso i ended up getting these for less than a dollar each so yeah check out pier one ifyou want really cute knobs. underneath my nightstand i have a faux furrug that i got from ikea tucked under it. moving to the top of the nightstand, my lamp and lampshade are both from target and i was actually trying to find a cool lamp for a while and then i just went to target one day and both of these were on clearance so that was pretty cool. next i had a really pretty mirrored tray that i thrifted, its


probably one of my favorite things i’venever bought second hand just because of how beautiful it is. and on top of it i have thepinecones that i diyed and just put them in this christmas themed bowl that i thrifted as well and then i just put the bowl on top of this green marble thing from ross. next to my pineconesi just put 2 sake cups on each side. these are another one of my favorite things thati've gotten second hand because i just bought them because they said masamune on them and that’sthe name of the legendary sword in chrono trigger and they were 50 cents each but i’veseen them on etsy for much more. and it turns out that they are from the 60s which i thoughtwas pretty cool. behind my tray i just have the heart painting i made a while ago in myvalentines day dã©cor video and some clipboards


in front of it where i just keep some importantpapers like this super important fortune telling fish and then i just have some joanns couponsand stuff. above my nightstand i have my wire cloud things that i also made in a video.and i also have this random stick next to my nightstand because i found it in my frontyard and just kept it around just incase i wanted to use it in a diy. next to that is this little wind chime that i got from marshalls for about like 4 dollars. when you move past mybed you get to my desk area which is probably my favorite part about my room because it’sthe most complete and pretty much exactly how i want it to look. above my desk is mygallery wall and i made all of these mini shelves based on a tutorial that i found online, and they were actually ridicously easy and pretty cheap and turned out really well


so you all should check it out i’ll link the tutorial that i used down below. the white frames were from kohls andi used a chalkboard spray paint to make one of them into a chalkboard. and then the framein the center is from salvation army and it was actually a mirror attached to a medicinecabinet from the 70s but i just have the frame up right now because since the backing ofthe mirror is welded to a medicine cabinet so i’m not really sure how i’m going to hangthe mirror up without the backing. i also painted it to make it look like oxidized copper and i just tapedthese two glittery feathers that i got from michaels in the center of it since i don’t have amirror for it yet. in the chalkboard frame i had my sister draw chibis of the main charactersof chrono trigger on it and i then i just put a little


alibaba patch and a little hinakawa key chainthat i got from a 400 yen vending machine thing in a comic book store on my chalkboardframe so i guess this is kind of my little dorky shelf. and in the other frame i justput a scratchboard piece that i made based of a picture on tumblr in it along with alittle patch that i got from arizona. ok so back to the little shelves in the first topone i put a clear tape dispenser that i got from the container store on it and then inthe second one i have two ring holders, one is a little bunny from forever 21 and theother is a clay pyramid that i just made and in the center is a bottle with vintagespools of thread that i got from a thrift store and i just put two copper bangles thati got from a gem faire on top of it. in the


first bottom shelf i have 4 small agate slabsalong with three other crystals, a piece of cholla wood, and a pretty bracelet and ring.on the last mini shelf, i have 5 ring holders that i made in a video a while ago and i justput three little crystals in front of them. this shelf is probably my favorite becausei still really love how the ring holders turned out. moving to my actual desk i got it offof craigslist and just painted it white like my nightstand and changed the knobs to matchwith my dresser. on the top shelf of my table i have a succulent that i planted in thisterra cotta pot that i just dry brushed some white acrylic paint onto and behind that i have this reallypretty stained glass thing. you can’t really tell just exactly how pretty it is unlessyou put it in front of a light source but


i’m not really sure how i would hang itup in my room to do that. next to that i have a large rock thing i got from a garage saleand put that on top of an extra piece of marble i had from making my shelves. and behindthat i have another small piece of cholla wood. next to my rock i have this little twotier candy tray i got from a yard sale which i put more of my gems and other rocks on andi have some gemstone jewelry along with this little cow that i thrifted on the bottom. next onthe desk i have this star candle holder that i made in a video a year ago which i justfilled up with these tiny ornaments and put on top of this wood slab that i got from michaels.next to that is a small marble box, i got it from marshalls and it actually had an agateslab on top but i faced it the other way so


that i crystal that i put on top of it wouldn’tscratch it. and i just store some more jewelry and gems in this box. and in the last part ofthis shelf i just have a phone and this little frog statue i got while i was in arizona andhonestly i just got it cause it looks so much like pepe. on the top of my desk i justkeep my binder and a notebook here and i also have this little box i got from daiso thati store some extra paper scraps in. and next to that i have a small acrylic tray that i thrifted that i just keep some random techy stuff in like an external hard drive, extra batteries,another lens and some lipbalm. the last thing that i keep on my desk is the marble trayi made which i just put my pothos on along with this sake pitcher that i got to matchmy cups but right now i just keep it here.


and under my desk i just have some trash bins from thedollar store so fascinating i know. and next to my desk i have my lamp which i actuallyhave no idea where it's from because i’ve had it for as long as i can remember. andi just hid some extra canvases that i have lying around here for future projects. i alsohave this little wall hanging thing that i was actually planning to do a diy on but ithought that it would be too easy because really all you do it tie string to a stick.and then i just tied some bells on here for the holidays. my chair is from marshalls and ijust draped this blanket from target on it and put a little pillow here that i got fromikea. underneath my desk i have my faux fur rug that i made in a video a while ago as well. rightnext to my desk is a large window which i


love because it gives me enough light to filmin my room and next to that is a small glass shelf from ikea. i have a peppermint candlea small piece of cholla wood with a dead air plant in it and a christmas tree thingy thati thrifted and gave it a couple of coats of black spray paint before hanging some silverdangly earring on it. behind it is a wintery picture that i took and framed in this cheapikea frame. next to that is a another candle holder that i made which i filled with someextra epsom salt glitter mixture and then i have this tall teal glass jar that i got from marshalls that i put a spray painted branch in. beneath my shelf i have this small acrylic table thati just keep my laptop on and sometimes my phone if its charging. this table was actuallyin a set of nesting tables at a garage sale


but they looked horribly scratched when they were outside so i only bought one because i was planning to mod podge it but after bringing it homei realized that you can hardly see the scratches and i really regret not buying the whole setbecause acrylic nesting tables cost quite a bit online and the owner was selling the set foronly ten dollars so yeah biggest regret of my life--yeah not really--ok. right next to thatis my closet and top of that i hung a bunch of pantone paint chips that i hoarded fromlowes a while ago onto this lace garland thing i made before i even had this channel. thesethings flip over all the time though when my window is open though so that’s why some of themare facing the wrong way. and here i just have this little calendar that i got fromtarget. it’s really cute but it bothers


me how it curves away from the wall and idon’t really know how to fix it though like i tried putting tape but that didn’tdo anything so. and then you come over to my dresser. my dresser is from ikea i thinkit’s the hemnes one i don’t know if i’m even pronouncing that right. um to theside of it i have some foam board because it actually makes a nice backdrop for smallerdiys, and then on the other side its hard to see but i just have another painting herefor storage. on top of my dresser the first thing here is a wooden slab that i put a crystalperfume bottle from marshalls on along with a fish thing from an estate sale and a cutelittle bunny from daiso. behind it is the merry and bright painting that i made andi just put the pumpkin that i decorated in


front of it and then next to it is this starcandle holder thing that i just thrifted. in the center of my dresser i have this silver bowli thrifted that i filled with fake snowballs that i made and i put that on top of a metalplate that i also thrifted and to make it taller i just stacked some monochrome booksthat i got from my library because they sell a lot of used books there. in front of thati have two small bubble bud vases that i thrifted and put some small flowers in them, they’re kindof dead now though because i had these in here since christmas, and in the center is a piggy bankthat i got from ross a while ago. on the other side i have another christmas candle holderthat i made and i just filled that with bells from the dollar tree and behind that another pumpkinthat i decorated.


next to that is this geometric terrarium thingthat i got from kohls and there is a flower garland hanging down the back of it, but inside of it is my three branch candle holders that i made. and then i have these marble coasters thati got from an estate sale and then a chess piece that i thrifted and spray painted andhere’s a little christmas gift tag that i got from hallmark. above my dresser is mypretty broken mirror clock i got it from kohls a while ago and on top of that is a mini wreaththing that i got from michaels. and right next to my dresser is my door and above my door is the tapesty that i made it is actually horribly faded so ineed to either re dye it or just put something else up there but its ok for now. and ijust have the two mobiles that i made hanging up there.


i have my tree tapesty that i made hanging hereand i also wrapped some christmas lights around it. these actually change colors so i thoughtthat would be pretty cool to hang in my room but i do kinda wish that they had white wires. that's pretty much all there is to my room, i don't really have anything up on this last wall i used to have my christmaslights here because it does make a nice backdrop but unless i’m photographing something iwasn’t too into them being there so i just moved them to my door. i’m pretty sure thati covered where everything was from but if you have any questions then just ask themdown below. thanks for watching and if you liked this video then don’t forget to subscribeand leave me a comment down below.


and i’ll see you next time. bye!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: